Sunday, March 6, 2011

Three Dumb Ideas That Sells

First off, I must say the first idea that I have seen that sells like crazy is the Snuggie. Granted it's the dumbest idea, but sometimes dumb ideas sell better than Chicken Nuggets from McDonald's. I have no clue if it really does, but just go along with it. The first question I ask is... Why does this stupid thing sell, when it's the gayest thing since Lance Bass came out of the closet? Probably because it looks comfy and warm, (whatever) you can get the same effect from a blanket wrapped around you. When I think of the Snuggie I think of Yuppy Snobs who are paid way more than they really should be. You know the kind that eats at fancy restaurants, who has a cell phone glued to their ear when their driving. The ones who thinks Walmart and Goodwill is for the poor who makes less than 50k a year, who also thinks if they don't buy name brand crap, they'll just die being a fashion victim? Oh and of course the ones who gets their nails and toes done while bringing little dogs with them. Yep, that'd be them. If you haven't guess already I am an Anti-Yuppy, cause they SUCK! Anyways, my point to this is, that it's stupid. People have invented better crap and never got it on the shelves, instead they take a gay piece of cloth with arms and say HEY, Look now buy a blanket with the arms on it and you'll be warm all the time. Buy a robe instead their better and most likely cheaper! Only difference is the length and it's not backwards.


Now I must ask, what is even gayer than the Snuggy or What the F*** blanket or as 30 Rock calls it (The Slanket)? The friggen Hoodie Footie. Same creators even dumber idea. What is it to me? Just a Grown up version of a babies sleeper for adults with a hood attached to it. It sells and yet again, it's retarded! Ya think these creators were smoking some kind of nasty crack preferably butt when they invented this genius idea?
Yeah, I think so too!

Now we move on to the one that REALLY makes me sit there with my mouth open, eyes wide with the dumbest expression on my face. Well, that's what I looked like when I seen the commercial for the first time for this simply stupid idea. The No-Touch Hand Soap. Has Lysol gone insane? Do they not know what gets back onto your hands after you wash them AFTER you turn the water off? Germs you Anti-Germ freaks.. GERMS! *smacks forehead* DUH! Let me give you a demonstration of this genius idea to show you exactly what I mean.

Now next time you go shopping and decide hey, I want one cause I have a coupon or something, think again! The No-Touch Hand Soap is just an easy way for you to pay $15 for something that is really pointless. You can get a 6 pack of soap for $3 at the dollar store, wash your hands in that AND STILL, get the same effect by putting your clean hands on the germie faucet knobs. 

This concludes my blog. It was fun! Until next time, later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment